The list of patients, as any other list in the application, allows you to view all the important information that can be displayed in one list for your patients without having to open the 'Patient Details' form. As you can see in the attached pictures, the screen is separated from top to bottom in three parts. On top, there is the ribbon where the buttons associated with the list are visible and the main part of the screen is occupied by the list itself. The bottom of the screen is covered with the application's notifications plus a memo indicating what are the colourings of the list about.
The selected patient's record of the list is highlighted. You can use the mouse wheel or the vertical scroll bar to move down between the list's patients' records. You can sort the list from A-Z and vice versa or from the newest to the oldest values and the other way around, depending on which displayed field's label you decide to click on. For example, if you click on the 'Surname' label, the list will be sorted from A-Z. If you click again, the list will be sorted from Z-A. The same principle applies to the numeric and date values in the list.
To narrow down the list's results, you have two options. A) You can use the 'Instant Search' field which will narrow down the list as you type. B) You can click on the 'Filter Patients' button which in turn will open a new form allowing you to set one or more criteria that can filter the list's results. On the 'Patient's Filter' form you can employ multiple criteria if you want to.
You can use the rest of the ribbon's buttons as follows:
- Export Current List to PDF: Allows you to export the currently displayed list (filtered or non-filtered) to a PDF file. The application will display a message regarding the exported file's full path.
- Print Current List: You can print out the currently displayed list for further use.
- Add New Patient: Will open a form to enter a new Patient's Details.
- Selected Patient's Details: Will open the 'Patient Details' form where you can view/edit all the details for the selected patient.
- Printout Details: Will allow you to print the selected patient's details.
- Remove Selected Patient: Removes the selected Patient's record from the database.
- E-mail to Selected Patient: Gives you the option to send an e-mail to the selected patient with Microsoft Outlook. You may also create your own signature for the e-mails sent by the application. See our article named 'Outlook Signatures' for further information regarding that process. Also gives you the possibility to attach the selected patient's PDF details report to the e-mail message.
- Patient's Location: Opens a google maps form, displaying the patients location based on the data submitted for the selected patient (Address, Town/City and Post Code).
- Blank HardCopy of Patient's Details: Allows you to print out an empty patient's details report, to be handed over to the patient who in turn will fill in all the necessary details and will hand it back to you.
By double clicking on a patient's record field (i.e. First Name, Surname etc.) the 'Patient Details' form will open for that patient.
Κύπρου 59, ΗγουμενίτσαΤ.Κ. 46100, Ελλάδαhttp://www.dot-com.grE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ιστότοπος: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christos-goulas-66a39084/