Botanical Medicine Suite - Herbs for Health Κύριο
- Γράφτηκε από τον Christos Goulas
- Κατηγορία Botanical Medicine Suite
- Διαβάστηκε 3372 φορές
- μέγεθος γραμματοσειράς μείωση του μεγέθους γραμματοσειράς αύξηση μεγέθους γραμματοσειράς
Botanical Medicine Suite is a flexible, friendly and easy environment that will allow you to successfully manage your clinic. Botanical Medicine Suite has been created by .COM Business Computing in cooperation with Andreas Michelakis BSc, DBM. Now you can effectively manage your Patients, other Practicioners, Herbs, Appointments (can sync with Microsoft Outlook / Exchange) and your Patients Remedies.
Some of the benefits of employing Botanical Medicine Suite in your clinic:
- Full medical history of your patients
- Full history log of the remedies that were given
- Full contact details of other practicioners
- A massive list of Herbs with their properties
- Can set calendar appointments. Microsoft Outlook Appointments can be imported into Botanical Medicine Suite and appointments that are created within Botanical Medicine Suite can be exported to Microsoft Outlook.
- Easy to create Microsoft Outlook Signatures that will accompany all e-mail through Botanical Medicine Suite
- Ready made reports (patient details, practicioner details, herb details etc..)
- Updatable with just a button click
- Built-in automated backup with the option of a 'Backup Retention Days', i.e. if you set it for 7 days, it will be maintaining database backup sets for no longer of 7 days. Do not rely on this, we have made it as an extra feature and therefore encourage you to employ your own backup strategies along this one!
You can always check our article about prerequesities and installation.
Below you can take a quick look on some screenshots published regarding Botanical Medicine Suite. Alternatively you can check our channel on youtube.
To purchase your own licence of Botanical Medicine suite, please click here.
Κύπρου 59, ΗγουμενίτσαΤ.Κ. 46100, Ελλάδαhttp://www.dot-com.grE-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Ιστότοπος: https://www.linkedin.com/in/christos-goulas-66a39084/