The Patient's Details form is used to maintain all the information required regarding your patients in the database. There is a plethora of details that you can fill in regarding your patients, from their contact details, to their family medical history, symptoms, allergies etc.. On top of that, you can see the remedies that were given to each patient in the past, by clicking the 'H' (history) button. This can be used as a log file for each patient as far as the given remedies are concerned.
The Patient's Details form consists of seven (7) tabs, namely:
- Patient General Information: Basic details here, such as your patient's address, phone number, e-mail address, date of birth, height/weight etc. Also, on this tab, you can click on the 'H' button to see the remedies given to this patient or schedule a new appointment for this patient.
- Symptoms: You can use this tab to file the main reason for your patient's visit and other health issues. Also offers a wide field (up to 65000+ characters - enriched text) where you can key-in detailed information regarding your patient.
- Generic Health Information: You can 'assign' here other practicioners that your patient visits. You will have to create a record in the database first for each practicioner. Then you can select them here by using the drop-down list (up to 5 practicioners). On this tab, there is also a wide field (similar to the symptoms above) where you can type in the western medical diagnosis for your patient.
- Habbit Status: Details about your patient's habbits. From their drinking habbit, sleep habbit, meal habbit, every habbit that can be related to your patient's health can be keyed-in here, in the appropriate textbox. There is also a screenshot related to this tab below.
- Family Related Information: Family ailments and generic family information can be filled-in here for your patient.
- Childhood Events: Here, mostly in the form of checkboxes you can check whether your patient as a child suffered from polio, measles, chickenpox, asthma, rubella etc..
- Allergies/Immunizations: You can choose between a wide list of allergies and immunizations that are related to your patient's medical history here.
Below, screenshots of the 'Patient Details' form are listed, one picture per tab. You are more than welcome to take a look!